Dr. Harley Bofshever has been a licensed chiropractic physician since 1994. He has been in private practice since that time and presently owns and operates Bofshever Wellness Center, a multi-disciplinary health care facility including chiropractic, physical therapy, spinal decompression, laser therapy, massage therapy and nutrition. Dr. Bofshever has been practicing chiropractic care in south Florida since 1994 and in this time he has cared for more than 18,000 patients. He currently holds a fellowship in chiropractic pediatrics from the international chiropractic pediatric association.
Dr. Harley Bofshever was born in Brooklyn, New York and moved to Coral Springs Florida in 1976 and graduated from Coral Springs high school before attending the University of Alabama, where he did his undergraduate studies in nutrition ad sports medicine. Dr. Bofshever attended life Chiropractic College in Marietta, Georgia from 1990-1994, where he earned his degree in chiropractic.
- 2000-present Fellowship in chiropractic pediatrics
- 1996-1999 Received the Best Volunteer Award for 3 consecutive years in the City of Coral Springs
- 1996-2002 Received the best chiropractor award for 6 consecutive years in the City of Coral Springs.
- 1994-2001 League physicians for the Coral Springs city football league, Soccer league, and Lacrosse league
- 1994-2005 Chiropractic consultants for Coral Springs, Taravella, Douglas And North Broward Prep High Schools
- 1994-2005 Chiropractic consultants for the American Dragon martial Arts Academy
- 1999-2001 Adjunct professors at the North Broward Prep School
- 1999-2005 Member of the Medical Advisory Board for Keiser College